Makeup and skin care for me is far more than a career or a hobby, it's a PASSION! I am committed to capturing your ideas and transforming them into the look you dream of and helping you maintain your beauty! I love to inspire and show clients how to come up with their best look as well as help you maintain all of your skin care needs.
My love-affair with makeup and skin care goes back to well, my beginning! Some are born with silver spoon in hand, I came into this world holding a cosmetic brush. I would sneak into my mothers makeup and practice on my dolls and even give them spa treatments. Fast forward and after a climb up the corporate ladder I set forth to discover my real dream job. I began to experiment with makeup and develop my technique by starting a wedding business and have been a makeup artist for 15 years. I am now a newly licensed esthetician so excited to work.I continually develop my education by keeping up on the latest makeup and skin care trends and treatments.
I look forward to meeting new friends and bringing your creative ideas to life as well as meeting new clients and helping to enhance all of their beauty and skin care needs.
No comments:
Post a Comment